First off, we would like to let you know that we’re thinking of you as COVID-19 continues to impact lives around the world and we hope this message finds you and your family and friends safe and healthy. Hopefully reading this gives you something positive to focus on regarding wine making in the midst of these challenging times. After careful consideration of CDC Guidelines and practices and based on the NYS Governor's planned reopening phases, we at Wineworx are now ready to reopen our doors for business. However, for your safety and ours, it will not be business as usual. Below please see the required guidelines we all need to observe for the foreseeable future:
- Only one customer at a time will be permitted on the premises.
- As per NY State guidelines, customers must wear a suitable face mask when in or about the premises.
- A recommended separation of 6 feet between individuals should be observed.
- We will be working with individuals by appointment only.
- Should you feel any COVID19 symptoms, or have been recently diagnosed with COVID19, it will be necessary that you reschedule your appointment.