First off, we would like to let you know that we’re thinking of you as the COVID pandemic continues to impact lives around the world and we hope this message finds you and your family and friends safe and healthy. Hopefully reading this gives you something positive to focus on regarding wine making in the midst of these challenging times. After careful consideration of CDC Guidelines and practices and based on the NYS Governor's recent mask guidelines, we at Wineworx have updated our own guidelines for entering our facility. Below please see the guidelines we all need to observe when coming into our facility:
- A maximum of 2 customers at a time will be permitted on the premises.
- As per NY State guidelines, customers must wear a suitable face covering shielding both nose and mouth when in or about the premises.
- A recommended separation of 6 feet between individuals should be observed.
- We will be working with individuals by appointment only.
- Should you feel any COVID19 symptoms, or have been recently diagnosed with COVID19, it will be necessary that you reschedule your appointment.