- - 2017 Chilean Wine Tasting - - Saturday, March 25th, 4:00-5:30 pm Wineworx invites you to a tasting and discussion of wines from Chile, including Carmenere, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Pinot Noir. To reserve your place, RSVP to: Tom@wineworx.netby Tuesday, March 22nd.
- - Special Offer of Free Bottles and Corks - - Bring a friend new to Wineworx to our 2017 Chilean Wine Tasting. When you both buy Chilean Wine Making shares you will both get two free cases of bottles and corks for bottling your wines.
- - Fresh Chilean Juices - - For the expert winemaker we also provide fresh Chilean juices....more
- - 2017 Chilean Wine Making Experience - - Wineworx will again offer a wine making experience using fresh wine juice straight from Chile and personalized guidance through all the steps in making delicious South American wine. ...more
- - Gift Certificates in many denominations - - These are very popular and readily available for any occasion. ...more
With more that 70 years combined home wine making experience Tom Raco and Tony Toscano have started wineworx to share their knowledge with those who are interested in learning the true art of traditional home wine making.
A wineworx experience includes the initial picking of grapes at a vineyard, through the various production stages, and concluding with your own bottled wine.
If you are intrigued to make your own vintage of wine the traditional way, consider a wineworx experience. For the Fall of 2016 we expect to offer the following New York State grape choices: Red, Cabernet Franc and Noiret; White, Riesling and Traminette.
We will also offer wine making the easy way... from the many varieties of California, Chilean and Italian fresh juices.
We are located near The Genessee Regional Market complex, as follows:
wineworx 120 Mushroom Blvd. Suite 102 Rochester, NY 14623